A military base clinic in West Texas is seeking a primary care physician. They are looking to replace a retiring physician. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible in any specialty. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week. You will enjoy no call, no weekends, and no nights. Any state medical license will accepted.
This is an independent contractor position. You will be paid $102 per hour, plus receive lodging (duplex), and Torte Malpractice, there will be no other benefits.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Must be board eligilbe or board certified
- Outpatient only
- Monday - Friday
- No call, no weekends, no nights
- $102/hour plus lodging
- Malpractice supplied
- Now position, No residents
- Easy access to Metro amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: care physician, family, family medicine, family medicine physician, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, primary care, provider, urgent