The Regional Director of Human Resources formulates and supervises programs relative to selection, training, promotion, welfare, and other employer/employee relationships for multiple facilities. Interviews job applicants; develops personnel record forms; adjust disputes and grievances and recommends necessary disciplinary actions; analyzes, classifies and evaluation of jobs. Administers employee welfare and recreation services, and serves as adviser to executive staff in personnel implications of policies, programs, and proposed organization changes.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAINING
1. Bachelor’s degree required or at least 10 years of related experience.
2. Master’s degree preferred.
3. Five (5) years in healthcare / hospital setting required.
4. Minimum of 5 years in hospital management experience required.
5. Must be familiar with the hospital organization; functions of various departments; current personnel practices and techniques, including review techniques; training methods; and job analysis.
6. Familiar with wage and hour laws.
7. Knowledge of state and federal laws including ERISA guidelines and accreditation standards.
8. Must obtain Sexual Harassment certification within 6 months and maintain current.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...