- eConsulting Partners Global
- $51,125.00 -94,660.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
2010 Flora St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
* Provide first level technical support to end users for technology related issues.
* Ensure proper documentation for each interaction and escalate when necessary.
* Resolve all issues using standard practices, procedures and company approved troubleshooting tools and workflow processes.
* Excellent Customer service skills and highly professional demeanor
* 1-2 years help-desk/phone support experience in a Microsoft environment.
* Experience with supporting Laptops/Desktops/Printers
* Experience with Desktop Remote Control tools. (e.g., Bomgar, Dameware, etc.)
* Experience using an Incident Tracking System (preferably, Service Now)
* Experience with Java, net, and marketing
* The qualified candidate must live within a daily commutable distance
* Works well under pressure and can resolve complex problems.
* Strong communication skills.
* Works in a collaborative fashion, elevates team results over individual results
* Excellent communication skills, presenting, listening and informing. Can communicate up, down and across the organization.
* Adhere to eCPGI Core Values: Accountability, Integrity, Efficient, Effective, Fulfillment, Respect, Positivity, Commitment to Excellence.
Associated topics: assist, front desk, help desk, patient, support specialist, systems administrator, technical support, technical support specialist, technician i, technician iii
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.