* Provide first level technical support to end users for technology related issues.
* Ensure proper documentation for each interaction and escalate when necessary.
* Resolve all issues using standard practices, procedures and company approved troubleshooting tools and workflow processes.
* Excellent Customer service skills and highly professional demeanor
* 1-2 years help-desk/phone support experience in a Microsoft environment.
* Experience with supporting Laptops/Desktops/Printers
* Experience with Desktop Remote Control tools. (e.g., Bomgar, Dameware, etc.)
* Experience using an Incident Tracking System (preferably, Service Now)
* Experience with Java, net, and marketing
* The qualified candidate must live within a daily commutable distance
* Works well under pressure and can resolve complex problems.
* Strong communication skills.
* Works in a collaborative fashion, elevates team results over individual results
* Excellent communication skills, presenting, listening and informing. Can communicate up, down and across the organization.
* Adhere to eCPGI Core Values: Accountability, Integrity, Efficient, Effective, Fulfillment, Respect, Positivity, Commitment to Excellence.
Associated topics: assist, front desk, help desk, patient, support specialist, systems administrator, technical support, technical support specialist, technician i, technician iii