Austin TX Area Group Adding OBGYN
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located near Austin, TX seeking a full-time OG/GYN physician.
- Your call schedule will be 1:5
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of Texas (or completion/scheduled date of Jurisprudence)
- Must have DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress).
- Board eligibility in OB/GYN (ABOG, AOBOG) is required; board certification is required within 5 years of achieving initial eligibility and ongoing employment is contingent upon this.
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS required
- Bilingual/Medical Spanish is preferred but not required
Austin is high-tech and laid-back. It's politically charged and culturally rich. It's eclectic by nature and creative by design. There are quirky characters on Congress Avenue to burnt orange-clad University of Texas students, four-star restaurants to down-home barbecue joints, corporate CEOs to struggling musicians, Texas' capital city stands apart from the rest.
The city is musically talented, historical, and culturally diverse. With more than 200 city parks, nearly 75 miles of hike-and-bike trails, thousands of acres of nature preserves and 2.3 million acre-feet of water surrounding Austin, the city is addicted to the outdoors, recreation and sports. The city is also home to The University of Texas Longhorn Athletics program and to several professional sports groups.
Excellent public, parochial and private schools, not to mention the many two and four-year colleges in Austin and the state of Texas that are available to you for higher education.
Associated topics: cpg, fertility, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal services, mother child services, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics, physician ob, som