General Surgeon Needed in East Texas
Texas based medical center is seeking a BC/BE (if coming out of training) General Surgeon to join an independent practice.
- General bread and butter cases, robotics, dialysis access and bariatric
- Anticipated call 1:4
- Facility in pursuit of level IV trauma
- Partnership track negotiable
- Robotics training/experience preferred
- Community with a local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000, offers the safety, security and low crime rates of a home-town community with many amenities.
- 90 minutes to Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size
- The area is a fishermen?s and hunters? paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician