Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling. At KLA, we're making technology advancements that are bigger-and tinier-than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips-the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own-faster and better. We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
Enabling the movement toward advanced chip design, KLA's Measurement, Analytics and Control group (MACH) is looking for the best and brightest research scientists, software engineers, application development engineers and senior product technology process engineers to join our team.
The MACH team's mission is to collaborate with our customers to innovate technologies and solutions that detect and control highly complex process variations-at their source-rather than compensate for them at later stages of the manufacturing process.
With over 40 years of semiconductor process control experience, chipmakers around the globe rely on KLA to ensure that their fabs ramp next-generation devices to volume production quickly and cost-effectively. Our MACH team develops leading-edge solutions for patterning process analytics and control technologies, thereby providing customers with critical insight at the feature level, field level and cross-wafer analysis. Our teams also develop advanced modeling simulation, data analytics and process control modeling technologies.
As a member of the MACH team, you'll be joining the most sophisticated and successful process-control company in the semiconductor industry--working across functions to solve the most complex technical problems in the digital age.
The selected individual will be a key member of our highly integrated software solution team comprised of Defect Analysis, Engineering Data Analysis, and interfaces of wafer-inspection/metrology tools. Responsibilities include, but not limited, to:
* Provide highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation/upgrades, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and integration of customer in-house software or MES.
* Instruct customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
* Serve as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
* Interpret customers' needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, product marketing, or engineering to improve the qualities and features.
* Maintain a dedication to high quality and high customer satisfaction. Requires good communication skills with internal/external customers, computer operation & diagnostics understanding. Need to have process orientation and have a broad software system understanding.
* Position requires domestic and international travel to support customers worldwide
* Major in Computer Science/Management Information System or related
* Oracle administration and PL/SQL
* Linux administration
* Programing ability in one or more of the following languages C#/C/C++/Perl/Python
* Experience installing and maintaining an enterprise application
* Good software documentation skills are required.
* Good problem solving skills are required.
* Domain knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing
* Experience with KLA Analyzer or 5D Analyzer
* Experience with Klarity Defect or Klarity ACE is a plus
* Programing experience and Unix/Linux shell scripting
* Understanding of UNIX/Linux
* Understanding of relational databases
* Understanding of software development and architecture is desirable
* 50% Domestic or up to 30% International travel required
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 1 years of experience
Master's Level Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Associated topics: c++, c#, develop, devops, java, perl, software development engineer, software engineer, software programmer, sw