The CSI Companies is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Consultant to support one of our clients in the Irving area. This position is responsible for coordinating the proper and accurate accounting of the company s revenues and related receivable accounts. This includes general ledger postings financial transactions, cash receipts recording, bank deposits, various balance sheet account reconciliations, audit work papers and documentation of procedures.
Main Job Duties & Requirements:
- Maintains the integrity and accuracy of the accounting systems by ensuring consistency and timeliness of all reporting activities.
- Records all checks/cash/ wires (NiteVision).
- Analyzes bank deposit journals.
- Posts payments against outstanding balances; assists clerk in uploading lockbox information into POS.
- Performs posting of cash receipts, expenses, and other transactions to journals and verifies accuracy.
- Prepares weekly and month-end general ledger journal entries.
- Prepares monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Sorts and files documents after processing.
- Assists with the monthly close process.
- Assists in research resolution for Revenue Accounting issues.
- Researches and responds to P&L inquiries from operations and credit & collections inquiries.
- Provides required documentation for financial and SOX audits.
- Scores Direct Bill Applications for credit worthiness.
- Performs special projects as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Intermediate MS Excel skills