Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented RPA Business Automation Analyst Senior for our San Antonio, TX, Tampa, FL, Colorado Springs, CO, Phoenix, AZ facility or Remote.
This position will support the Business Operational Excellence and Enterprise Business Solutions team, and partner with business leaders to identify opportunities for automation and continuous improvement, identify best practices in Robotics Process Automation, be a thought leader on application of different automation technologies to drive business outcomes, and foster/maintain relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, and the team. This position will also coordinate efforts with project teams, including business, IT, and third-parties to identify processes, apply Lean/Six Sigma principles, and manage teams to develop/implement automation solutions. Major project activities managed include concept and business case development, solution selection, documentation of requirements, design and implementation of business-driven technology solutions. Fosters and maintains relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, and team.
Provides specialized knowledge, financial systems expertise, and guidance to support the implementation of technological solutions across the enterprise.
- Oversees the development of programs and processes to identify business needs and technology opportunities.
- Reviews plans and solutions to ensure the full exploitation of technology and employment of industry recognized best solutions.
- Acts as project leader for user groups developing systems requirements.
- Oversees testing, implementation and training for the new or enhanced systems for both vendor and in-house developed software.
- Identifies project requirements and through the identification of manpower and user requirements, identifies and brokers internal and external resources.
- Performs contract reviews and monitors contractual compliance.
- Ensures adherence to established guidelines, policies, and procedures and submits recommendations for project enhancements.
- Responds to requests from management for analysis of systems processes, procedures, and policy studies and analysis.
- Tests alternative processes and recommends changes to current processes, procedures, and policies.
- Reviews, prioritizes, and coordinates unit workload.
- Negotiates requirements and prioritizes all levels of management.
- Coordinates schedules of reports and data input to ensure timeliness and accuracy of the financial data.
- Coordinates unit training activities.
- Monitors internal external customer opportunities to anticipate and satisfy changing internal and external customer needs.
- Analyzes current critical business operations and investigates method to redesign, sustain, and reinvent optional business processes.
- Develops governance agreements with customers and internal suppliers.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 6 or more years of related experience and accountability for complex tasks and/or projects.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 4+ years experience in robotic process automation (RPA) tools, i.e. Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, etc.
- Ability to assess the as is state, identify opportunities for improvement and innovation, and lay out a roadmap for the to be state that leverages automation technologies.
- Experience working closely with digital technology teams and developers
- Ability to link technologies and apply to business operations to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong leadership, teamwork, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical matters in business terms.
- Continuous improvement mindset and the ability to analyze business processes to identify process improvements and optimization
- Lean/Six Sigma certification and Project Management experience
- Experience in agile methodologies (Scrum master experience a plus)
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidatesto apply to the opening is 02/14/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.