- $92,100.00 -60,310.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Occupational Health Nurse as a RN or LVN/LPN needed for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with Yoh's client located in Cactus, TX
Start-time anywhere from 3-5 pm
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Registered Nurse License OR Licensed LVN/LPN in the State of Texas
- Minimum three (3) years experience as a Registered Nurse/ LVN OR LPN in an Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, Primary Care, or Family Medicine type setting
What You'll Be Doing:
- Nursing assessment, triage, treatment, and education for employee health concerns
- Respond to emergencies onsite and provide emergency medical care
- Manages Occupational Health activities and supervises two or more employees
- Directs, administers, supervises, and evaluates site occupational health service department with professional expertise and administrative leadership.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Excellent computer skills
- Current CPR/First Aid/AED Certification required
- Must obtain certification in urine drug screen and breathe alcohol collections
- Start-time anywhere from 3-5 pm
What's In It For You?
- Gain experience with a well-known, nationwide company
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
REFERRALS WELCOMED AND HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!
Recruiter: Marine Kokoshyan
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]
Associated topics: licensed, licensed practical, licensed practical nurse, lvn, med surg, nurse ii, nurses, pediatrics, practical, practical nurse
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.